Saturday, July 25, 2015

Eid Mubarak

I'm listening to the takbir, and It gives me goosebumps. Because I know It's gonna be my very first idul fitri without my husband. I remember we spend our last lebaran in ER because he had major headache. Didn't know that it will be our last lebaran together.















Maybe it was a signal and i just didn't notice at all. However I do really hope he's  in a very better place right now. Because I know his heart made of gold. For fellow bloggers, have a blast idul fitri with your family and cherish every moment. Because you never know when it will be the last time you see them.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Ayam Woku Belanga

OOH LA LA IT'S BEEN 3 YEARS Okay, easy folks. I've been leaving my blog for a very long time. I finally visited New York in Octo...