Saturday, July 25, 2015

Another Surgery

Wait, WHAAAAATTTT???
Yup another surgery. Pheeuw. Actually it happened few days before Lebaran, but I was too lazy slash busy to blog. 'Twas about konka reduction surgery. Doctor said I will keep continue sneeze every single morning, not only because of the allergies but also my konka is bigger than the normal people does. So yes, I did the reduction surgery. But fortunately no reconstruction needed, so no IT WAS NOT NOSE JOB Hahaha :D







Night before the surgery






Nose bleed after the reduction



But a little sad story happened that day. So, I went through surgeries couple times. But this is the first time I cried after the surgery. Not because the surgery or the pain, because it went well Alhamdulillah. But that was because I had a dream about my late husband when I was unconscious. And when I woke up, without him by my side I just literally burst into tears. May you rest in peace dearest husband 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Ayam Woku Belanga

OOH LA LA IT'S BEEN 3 YEARS Okay, easy folks. I've been leaving my blog for a very long time. I finally visited New York in Octo...