Thursday, June 25, 2015

Ramadhan without you

This is my very first ramadhan without my dearest husband. I wish he was still here with me. I miss him so much till it hurts. I can't explain the pain.





















 It just doesn't feel right. It's gonna be a whole new different life from now on. But if somebody else can suffered the pain, maybe I can do it too. It's just about the time. Someday I will move on. But only God knows how and when. Tomorrow is another day. That the sun will go on shining. What I'm feeling is not only completely valid but necessary, because it makes me so much more human. And though I can't promise that I will get better anytime some. But it will, eventually. For now all I can do is take the time. Take all the time I need. You know what they said, time will heal. But here's my advice to all of my blog readers, If you have your loved ones around, please do appreciate them. Because life can change in a blink of eye, so love with all your heart. You may never have that chance anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ayam Woku Belanga

OOH LA LA IT'S BEEN 3 YEARS Okay, easy folks. I've been leaving my blog for a very long time. I finally visited New York in Octo...