Tuesday, June 16, 2015

100 Days


Today marks 100 days since you passed away. I've lost you and it hurts. I lost you suddenly, unexpectedly. No farewell words were spoken. No time to say goodbye. You were gone before we know it and only God knows why. How I wished I had more days to see you one last time.







How you used to make my days brighter. 



















Nothing feels right without you. Not a single day goes by without me missing you. I still cries my eyes out every single day. It still is really hard to let you go. Can't stop thinking of what we had and 
what we could have.











 I just never realize the true value of our moment until it becomes a memory. It makes me realize how life can change in a blink of eye. Eventhough it was a short meet, but it was my pleasure to know you these past 9years. You will never be forgotten. A hallowed place within my heart, that's where you will always stay. May you rest in peace dearest husband. My prayers always be with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ayam Woku Belanga

OOH LA LA IT'S BEEN 3 YEARS Okay, easy folks. I've been leaving my blog for a very long time. I finally visited New York in Octo...