Monday, April 20, 2015

40 Days since you passed away





I remember the first time I met you almost 9 years ago. Didn't take long to figure out you had a great soul, kind hearted, and the most genuine person I've ever met. Through all the thick and thin, I'm falling (more) deeply in love with the man I married 6years and 3months ago. Never a day goes by without thanking Allah for blessing me with you. But you left too soon. Now It's been 40 days since you passed away. How I wished I had more days, weeks to see you one last time. If only I could have you back for a little while, then we could sit and talk again like we used to. I still remember the moment when your heart stopped beating, so did a piece of mine. It was heartbreaking and still is till now. But my mind knows that you are in a better place right now, when there is no pain. You are at peace. The fact that you're no longer here will always cause me pain but you are forever in my heart. There is an empty space in it, that nothing will ever fill. Just because we can't be together now, doesn't mean I won't love you anymore. You always meant so much to me and always will. Those special memories of you will always bring a smile. Till we meet again in sha Allah in a better place. May you rest peace my love.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ayam Woku Belanga

OOH LA LA IT'S BEEN 3 YEARS Okay, easy folks. I've been leaving my blog for a very long time. I finally visited New York in Octo...