Friday, April 10, 2015

Losing my husband is not easy but I have to move on (eventually)



Finally I start my own blog :) well this blog will be about baking, cooking, food tasting & restaurant review, traveling and mostly myself :p . So, shall we begin?




So this first story will be about my husband. It's been a month since he passed away, but I'm still not over the mourning period yet. There's too much pains in so many level. It was the hardest moment of my entire life. I still can't believe that he left too soon. Doctor said it was heart attack, but he was only 32years old so I kept wondering "is that possible?". Until this very second I still wondering what it really is. Told me not to cry when he was gone, but the feeling is overwhelming and it's much too strong. Reminiscing on all the good times I had with him. There's no way to explain the way I'm missing him. But I know that loss is an inevitable and painful part of life. And no matter how hard I cried, no matter how hard I tried he will never ever come back. Although there's one thing that keep me sane, only God knows what's best for him. Because I know that he has been suffered from massive headache for the last ten years. I believe he is no longer feel the major pain right now. So I'm glad and hoping that he is in a very better place. I hope Allah grants him with jannah. Because I know he had a great soul, kind hearted, thoughtful, selfless and one of the the most genuine persons I've ever met. He always taught me to be smart, kind, generous,to do good deed. He changed my life and all my goals. He brought out the best in me. I am forever grateful for all the things he did for me over the years and the memories he made. He was beyond amazing, he was my protector, he was my teacher of life, he was my everything. He meant the world to me and always will. I'm so beyond fortunate to be his spouse in these past 9 years. I thank him for all the happiness, joy and laughs he brought. He was the best husband I could ask for. He will be forever missed. He'll be stayed forever in my heart. Till we meet again in shaa Allah in a better place. All I can do now is say a prayer for you, may you rest in peace my love.























No comments:

Post a Comment

Ayam Woku Belanga

OOH LA LA IT'S BEEN 3 YEARS Okay, easy folks. I've been leaving my blog for a very long time. I finally visited New York in Octo...